1.17.2012

Yesterday








Not long ago, Maybelline was launching its new line: the Color Tattoo 24h creme eyeshadows. And if you follow beauty gurus on YouTube, you know that this product is wayy overhyped. So I decided to try it out since it was on sale (scoree!!). I was hesitating between Pomegranate Pink and Audacious Asphalt but finally went with Audacious Asphalt, the grey pewty color. The texture and the consistency are nice and the lasting power is great (even without my UDPP and my oily eyelids -IN-CRE-DI-BLE-)! So far, so good. And while I was at it, I picked up the Revlon 791 Midnight Affair nail polish because it was only 2,99$!

I included few pictures of what I was wearing yesterday! :)
Canada Goose Coat, H&M pants, H&M Scarf, Kodiak Boots,Vintage Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment