5.29.2011

A Girl and Mom's Day

Yesterday, I "shopped 'til you drop" with my dear mommy, starting the day at 9 a.m. and, let me just say, I couldn't feel my legs by the end of this spending spree, I kid you not! Nonetheless, it was, once again, a successful shopping trip! YAY! (but nay to the wallet).

The only picture I took of half of my outfit...The camera decided to die after that.


Chabanel, Jacob Outlet, H&M


Summer New Ins


Burgundy Blouse

I've been eying on this blouse since last winter season and finally get to buy it at Jacob Outlet for 9,99$, originally 52,90$, what a great deal! I'm so proud to have waited that long.

I really enjoyed my day with my mommy b/c it has been forever we didn't have a girl's getaway. :)

| FeetFirst Shoes, Old Navy Jacket and Pants |

No comments:

Post a Comment