5.31.2011

The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts

Last Sunday was the Montreal Museums Day which means that the admission to around 30 museums was totally free! Therefore, my friend and I decided to go to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.

The line doesn't seem to be as bad as it is on this picture, but trust me, it was an hour-and-a-half wait! Patience was, hence, needed.


After an hour wait, there I see the subliminal structure of the museum. It was breathtaking (never thought Montreal would have a museum like it!).



Napoleon Exhibition






The Earth Is Blue Like An Orange Exhibition







Random Piece of Art :)



Though I wanted to take a look at The Warrior Emperor & China's Terracotta Army exhibition, the line was, once again, intense. Thus, I skipped it for this time, but maybe will return next time, when The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk exhibition will be out on June 17 :).

| French Connection Blouse, Holt Renfrew Vintage Handbag, Nine West Sandals, Zara Cardigan and Jeans |

[K-AT]

No comments:

Post a Comment