7.08.2011

Sales Everywhere!

This evening, my mommy and I went shopping at downtown and, we sort of did some damage! :\

These pairs of pants were so inexpensive for what they are: both 20$ each! Really, I finally put my hands on a pair of RED pants and my first pair of Levi's jeans ever!



Subway: Five Dollar, Footlong!



OOTD



Love shoppy with my mommyyy!

| Forever XXI Tank Top, Hello Kitty SillyBandz, H&M T, Kipling Handbag, Old Navy Pants, Seiko Vintage Watch, Zellers Sandals |

[Hui, Mom]

3 comments:

  1. Je suis en train de te ''stalker'' sur ton blogue :) le pantalon rouge est joli, tu es trop chanceuse d'en avoir trouvé à ce prix :O !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouii! je sais liviu!! et puis, comment tu le trouves, mon blog?

    ouii, le fameux pantalon rouge floo! :)

    ReplyDelete