6.17.2011

11.06.11: JPG & DWW

While walking to Holt's, I saw this massive teddy bear: the A&W mascot, and couldn't resist taking a picture with him!



I also witnessed a manifestation



I promised pictures...or rather snippets of the grand Jean Paul Gaultier while at Holt Renfrew, here they are. To my surprise, the pictures aren't that superb after all!...







After a huge disappointment of not seeing JPG in person and not having his autograph, my cousins and I went to the Mondial de la bière which is kind of a creepy place for me considering it was really crowded and everyone was kind of drunk?



At the end of the day, Down With Webster was also in town for the closing of the Grand Prix week on LG Crescent Street Grand Prix Festival.







| Gap T, Holt Renfrew Vintage Bag, Keds, Old Navy Jacket, Zara Pants |

No comments:

Post a Comment