6.09.2011

Face of the Day (FOTD)

My first FOTD post! Yay!
Let's get started!

The Before...Yeah, not that attractive, hey?



1,2 Test



The after! ^^







Makeup Products Used



From left to right:
- Lancôme Quad in the shade Amber Mystique
- Lise Watier Eyeshadow in Noir Velours
- Lise Watier Eyeshadow in Beige Glacé
- Lise Watier Portfolio Correctors
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass
- Blistex Lip Conditioner
- Eyelash Curler
- MAC Fluidline in Dark Diversion
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Lise Watier Kajal Eyeliner in Noir
- Stila 4 Eyeliner Brush
- Lise Watier Eyeshadow Brush
- Ecotools Eye Shading Brush
- Stila 9 Blending Brush
- Stila 11 Concealer Brush
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Moisturizer

As you can see, I didn't do much as to my face because I'm still on the search for zhe perfect foundation for my skin type! In fact, my MUFE HD foundation doesn't work well on my skin because it dries like crazy my skin which is a no, no!

Hey Stephanie! Thanks for hosting this great giveaway and keep up with your great job! My name is Diana and I’m from Quebec, Canada!

1. Tell me how you found me! : ) What brought you to my beauty blog?
I found your blog by searching on Google information about the Clear Cube’s Storages, similar to the ones the Kardashians own. Once I landed on your blog, I browsed through your posts and found that you are always updated when it comes to makeup products and I always find your posts really interesting b/c they are complete and a lot of pictures accompany the information given which I truly appreciate! ^^ Oh, and your dogs are a-do-ra-ble!

2. Do you currently own any Sigma brushes?
Sadly no, not yet, the shipping is kind of expensive here. Therefore, if I win this contest, it will be my first set of Sigma brushes ever. In fact, I have heard really great reviews, either from your lovely blog, or other blogs and also on YouTube. I definitely need to give it a try!

3. What is your favorite beauty product?
As of now, my favorite beauty product will certainly be eyeshadows.

[Mom]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for participating in my giveaway! :D Have you decided on a Clear Cube (or something similar?) I'd love to know!

    ReplyDelete