6.02.2011

The Past Week Makeup

Recently, I have sported the same makeup look: all over the lid brown eyes with burgundy eyeliner. In fact, a girl on YouTube inspired me to the look I'm talking about >> Click here to watch her video :)






1 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk 604
2 Blistex Lip Conditioner SPF 15
3 MAC Fluidline in Dark Diversion LE
4 Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (UDPP)
5 Lise Watier Portfolio Correctors 695
6 Chanel Ombre Essentielle in Taupe grisé 87
7 Stila Concealer Brush 11
8 Eco Tools Eyeshadow Brush
9 Stila Eyeliner Brush 4
10 Quo Concealer Brush
11 Eyelash Curler

Really liking this look so far, but for the list to be completed, I must add foundation (still on the search for the perfect one for my skin type) and mascara (haven't found a good one that doesn't smudge on me, except for the Blinc mascara that cost 30$, bouh!).

No comments:

Post a Comment