6.19.2011

Sunny Sunday

Today was a beautiful day outside and it was Father's day! Therefore, my family and I planned on going to lunch at a buffet called Vichy. Nonetheless, it was kind of expensive, therefore we changed our mind and went to a noodle restaurant. My dad went in the wrong direction, we then landed in Chinatown. No parking spots, we decided to go back to the noodle place. And again, traffic wanted to say hi to our family. Final destination: Pho Nguyen Phi...yummy in my tummy at last!

Few snapshots




My asian eyes!




Me being a paparazzo...



The entire H&M store was on sale; I needed to take advantage...



Happy Father's day and Happy Sunday!

| Belt, Hello Kitty SillyBandz, Nine West Bag, Nine West Shoes, Ray Ban's, Seiko Vintage Watch, The GAP Shirt, United Colors of Benetton Shorts |

[Mom]

No comments:

Post a Comment