6.18.2011

Fashion Icons

Wednesday, June 15, 2011, was, for me, one of the most exciting days! In fact, I not only get to actually meet zhe Jean Paul Gaultier in person (!!!!!!!!), but also Jeanne Beker from Fashion Television ! They were really generous of their time and amazing people all around, unlike what we would think of renown people (snobs).

Jean Paul Gaultier @ The Bay



The Smart vehicle is likewise transformed for the Jean Paul Gaultier event!






Less crowded than @ Holt's...or maybe because I was second in line :)?



JPG saying he has kindda a sore throat haha






I was in heaven!!! It was brief, but enough to illuminate my entire day!




Short Break @ H&M before going to Indigo for Jeanne Beker

My outfit of the day (OOTD)



Tried a cute little black skirt with a tank top



Jeanne Beker @ Indigo

Before the signing session, Jeanne Beker was interviewed by a Montreal blogger named Lolitta Dandoy for her blog on Clin d'Oeil's website.





Jeanne Beker trying to find the excerpt on Alexander McQueen that she wanted to read to the audience.



After few minutes of researching, there she reads...







((The, I must believe, store manager was really stressed before Jeanne Beker's arrival (I was at the bookshop two hours before the happening) but overall, I think everything turned out truly well and the employees there gave a high quality customer service I must add!))







Happy Me! :D



| Belt, Estee Lauder Bag, First Shoes, Forever XXI Shorts, Gap T, Hello Kitty SillyBandz, Seiko Vintage Watch |

No comments:

Post a Comment