6.16.2011

Mixmania 2 aux Francos!



Cheezy that I am, I'm kind of falling in love with this teenage band with their VERY catchy songs! I was, on last Friday, June 10, 2011, at their exterior performance on Les Francofolies de Montréal festival! The weather was lovely and my friend and I got really nice spots, right in front of the stage, YAY! This is because we came two hours early...indeed. We are young kids at heart! :)

DJ on Fire



Davy Boisvert, the group's dance teacher



<3



Emmy's Silly Facial Expression



A Little Chemistry Between Julie St-Pierre, the Host, and Peya, the Author of the Songs



Anne-Sophie On Top of the World



Zhe Bicycle



Danse, Danse







Chic Chick



Amour Point Zéro



♥♥



Wow.



The Huge Crowd of Young People (Including Us Obviously)



My Tremendous Face (Picture courtesy of my friend)



Marie-Mai (Picture courtesy of my friend)





Pretty Random Building



Place des Arts




|Garage T, Holt Renfrew Vintage Bag, Jacob Cardigan, Zara Jeans|

No comments:

Post a Comment