6.28.2011

Exploration and Fun, Fun, FUN

Yesterday, June 27, 2011, was a fun day! I got to explore more my city! Yippie!

First off, was the boutique Unicorn on Saint-Laurent Street. In fact, last week, I participated on a contest held by MontrealInStyle.com and with a little bit of luck, I've won one of the prizes which is the softest v-neck t-shirt I've ever owned! A big thank you to Anick Lacasse-Richard!



Continuing on, my cousin and I took the 55 to our next destination: Yeh! on Saint-Laurent Street b/c we had 50% off coupons to use!



Mine's the one with almond topping b/c I love it this way! :P



On our way to downtown, we saw this "haunted" house (also on Saint-Laurent Street) that caught my attention and obviously, bizarre that I am, I grabbed my camera and took a snapshot! (If you pay an extra attention, there's a woman holding a baby on the left window, up!...Freaky!!)



After window-shopping and walking all day, I was really excited to go eat (and perhaps take a sit) at this well-rated authentic japenese restaurant called Kazu on Sainte-Catherine Street. Although this place is seriously tiny and line-up is expected (they should consider expanding the restaurant), the waitresses were EXTREMELY courteous and welcoming! Real Japeneses indeed.



My appetizing, enjoyable, savory Teriyaki Burger



The Chicken Brochettes



The after: My plate all emptied up



After a little walk, we ended up at the Jazz Festival on Place-des-Arts and since there wasn't a show on stage, we did some camehore :).

My stomach hurt so much at the end of the evening due to me laughing too much at our silly faces!




Love my cousin's boat shoes from Locale



Random acrobat, contortionistic dudes




The Jazz Festival





| DIY Bracelet, H&M T, H&M Shorts, H&M Sunglasses, Hello Kitty SillyBandz, Vintage Purse, Zellers Sandals |

[Chi, Nui]

1 comment:

  1. Oh! La maison hantee n'est pas fermee?
    *Relis*
    Ah, non on parle d'une "vraie" maison hantee...

    /tant donne que je ne peux pas aller te rejoindre, j'apprecie ton blog en attendant!

    Bonne continuation!

    ReplyDelete